Kubota SE8000 Series
Call for Price
The Kubota SE8000 series is designed and tested following highest farmer’s requirements in terms of performance and reliability. The SE8000 ensures a careful work for a better quality of the residues and its easier natural decomposition.
The development of this chopper was clearly focused on huge and intensive farms, so the SE8000 is ideal for very demanding and specialized contractors. The SE8000 is excellent for shredding crop residues, chopping straw, maize and sunflower stalks as well as set-aside land.
The same rotor can be equipped with either Y blades or hammer blades; in all configurations, special fan blades lift the material up for a better shredding effect. The big diameter (760mm) guarantees an excellent cut with low power requirement.
- Heavy construction for a reliable utilization
- Versatile rotor for perfect shredding in all conditions
- Easy adjustment in the field
- High performance rotor for bigger working capacity
- Minimal maintenance, reduction of maintenance costs
- Precise assembly and accurate rotor balancing