Kubota SE4000 Series
Call for Price
The Kubota SE4000 is a multipurpose chopper for chopping grass, pasture, set-aside land and stubble. A strong double headstock allows mounting the machine in front or behind the tractor. Together with the hydraulic offset, it gives a multi-purpose versatility for nearly all conditions e.g. clearing out field edges, orchards and road edges.
The Kubota SE4000 is suitable for tractors up to 140hp and is available in working width of 2.35m, 2.80m and 3.25m.
The hydraulic offset is ideal for clearing out field edges – versatile use also for road maintenance.
Auto-alignment- The central gearbox fitted into the headstock ensures that the pto-shaft remains straight in all working positions. Even on max. 500 mm offset, the pto angle does not change. This guarantees a smooth drive, reduced wearing and a longer lifetime of the pto shaft and the whole driveline (crosses and yokes).
- Versatile for use; front, rear and offset ability
- Multi-purpose chopper; grass, stubble, fruit orchards, vineyards and light undergrowth
- Solid construction for long life
- Minimal maintenance
- Auto-line driveline always straight pto, even in off-set position
- Wide choice of blades
- Reliable machine for excellent work