Suzuki KingQuad 750 Power Steering
£8,500.00 plus VAT
Suzuki electric power steering
- A torque sensor and ECU relay information to the power steering motor to provide lighter steering and help reduce rider fatigue.
Fuel injected 722cc engine
- Fuel injection gives instant throttle response and improved fuel efficiency, whilst the 722cc motor provides the Suzuki KingQuad 750 with smooth, useable power for any task.
Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake
- The sealed oil-bathed multi-disc rear brake unit prevents mud, dirt or water from contaminating the brakes for consistently strong stopping power.
Fully independent suspension with 5-way preload adjustment
- Fully independent front and rear suspension, with 5-way adjustable preload settings allow optimum traction whilst maintaining a superior ride quality.
- All Suzuki ATVs come with 2 year warranty and FREE ATV training with the European ATV Safety Institute (EASI).
- Building on the successes of the LT-A750X the Suzuki KingQuad 750 power steering model moves to whole new levels of comfort and practicality.
- The addition of electric power steering provides lighter turning, eliminates bump-steer and decreases rider fatigue.