Suzuki KingQuad 500
£8,520.00 inc VAT
- The 500 also features an innovative torque-sensing differential with three modes – 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD – easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button, providing the set-ups to tackle a range of environments and conditions.
- The famous KingQuad fully independent suspension system is also included to deliver superior ride comfort and versatile handling performance to make the KingQuad 500 the perfect all-round economical package.
- With plenty of power and precise handling the KingQuad 500 ensures your daily route is anything but routine.
- When things get serious, the 4-wheel drive, fully independent suspension and advanced engine braking system will overcome the sinking feeling in your stomach on the way up and down misconceiving slopes.
- The power steering model is perfectly suited to long stretches in the seat or regular riding on bumpy terrain, whilst the standard model is a smart choice for those with less extreme demands, but equal needs for the rest of the great features.
Whichever model you choose, you can rely on the KingQuad 500 to toil long before and past a nine-to-five.
Push button 2WD/4WD selection
- Whether you need to tread carefully or storm over obstacles, the selectable 2WD/4WD with optional differential lock is at the touch of a button.
493cc fuel injected engine
- More power and torque is ideal for towing heavy loads and traversing demanding terrain, the fuel injection supplies it in a controllable manner.
- Fully independent double wishbone front and rear suspension, with 5-way adjustable settings,
provides the ultimate comfortable ride even over rough terrain, making it easy to ride all day long.
- All Suzuki ATVs come with 2 year warranty and FREE ATV training with the European ATV Safety Institute
- The new KingQuad 500 uses an efficient 493cc fuel-injected 4-stroke engine for impressive power delivered smoothly across the rev range – making it ideal for a range of tasks.
- The QuadMatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) uses a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch to ensure a smooth ride regardless of speed and terrain.
- What’s more the Suzuki advanced engine-braking system helps to minimize freewheel during descents – giving the rider maximum control at all times.