Kubota TE4046 | TE4052 | TE6060 | TE8080 Forager
Call for Price
Compact tedders with low maintenance and 4.6 – 8.05m working width.
Compact and Robust Design
Kubota offers 4 versions of compact tedders with low maintenance requirements and a working-width ranging from 4.6 to 8.05m. Maintenance-friendly features include 500 mm rotor plates and an easy-to- maintain gearbox. All tedders can be adjusted centrally to move the tedder to the desired position for border tedding.
TE8080 is fitted with a HexaLink finger clutch system on the two outer rotors, allowing these to turn into a 180° position for a reduced transport height and width of 3.15m and 2.9m respectively.
- Low maintenance CompactLine gearbox with only one grease nipple.
- Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements.
- Rotor plate dimension of 500m.
- Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline.
- Easy setting of spreading angle through simple three-way adjustment of wheel height.
- HexaLink finger clutch on TE8080 for very compact transport dimensions.
- Oscillation dampers for even spreading pattern standard on TE6060 and TE8080.