Kubota RA2580 | RA2584 | RA2590 HYDRO | RA2590 PRO Forager
Call for Price
Double rotor ProLine rakes with 7.0-9.0m working width
Heavy Duty Rakes
The RA2580, RA2584, RA2590 Hydro and RA2590 Pro are heavy duty two-rotor rakes with working widths up to 8.0, 8.4 and 9.0m. They are designed for the toughest conditions and feature a high performance oilbath gearbox and a strong carrier frame. The hydraulically adjustable working and swath width and ability to make sharp turns of up to 80° are important features of these rakes.
Due to the Hydro axle RA2590 Hydro has a transport height of less than 4.0m, even without detaching the tine arms, which is also the case for RA2580.
On-the-Go Rotor Height Adjustment
A ComfortKit is optionally available for RA2580 and standard on RA2590 Pro. This includes a handheld joystick control, where the height of each rotor is controlled electronically and shown on the screen of the control box.
- Working widths of 8.0, 8.4 and 9.0m
- ProLine oilbath gearbox
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulically adjustable working width
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
- ComfortKit rotor height adjustment on selected models.