Kubota M7002 Agricultural Tractor
Call for Price
THE POWERFUL HIGH PERFORMER
The Kubota M7002 sets new standards for professional agricultural tractors. Thanks to first-class technology, comfort as well as intelligent precision farming solutions, high levels of performance are guaranteed.
- Exemplary efficiency
The modern V6108 engine offers even more efficient performance with lower fuel consumption.
- Excellent shifting
With the new 6 speed powershift transmission or the continuously variable transmission on the Premium KVT version – efficiency and driving comfort are guaranteed.
- Extremely comfortable
The spacious cab sets the highest standards in terms of comfort and ergonomics.
- Uniquely powerful
The rear hydraulics system provides an enormous lifting capacity of 9,400 kg.
- Exceptionally economical
Precision farming solutions ensure the economical use of resources.
EngineTransmissionHydraulicsCabinPrecision FarmingFront Loader
- The modern V6108 series engine offers even more efficient power thanks to an optimised power curve, while at the same time consuming less fuel.
- With a 20/20/5 hp Power Boost, the M7002 has additional power reserves for maximum performance.
- State-of-the-art engine technology ensures that the M7002 meets the Stage IV emissions standards with ease.
- The V6108 engine is not only more efficient, it’s also quieter, which makes for a more comfortable drive.
- The M7002 is a particularly service-friendly agricultural tractor, even with a front loader attached.
- The transmissions of the M7002 provide maximum efficiency in all operating conditions.
- The 30F/15R 6 speed powershift transmission in the standard and Premium versions provide an application-specific gear graduation.
- The 54F/27R transmission with creeper gear in the standard and Premium versions enables speeds from 0.25 to 50 km/h.
- In automatic mode, the transmission shifts gears depending on the engine load.
- The continuously variable KVT transmission of the Premium model ensures perfect driving speeds with the lowest fuel consumption.
- The Kubota M7002 offers a massive lifting capacity of 9,400 kg at the rear – the highest in its class.
- The hydraulics and lifting gear are optimally matched to the unique performance capacity of this high-performance tractor.
- The Premium and KVT models feature a CCLS hydraulic pump with an exceptional output of 110 l/min. The CCLS system is also available as an option on the standard models.
- With four PTO shaft speeds (540/540E/1000/1000E), you can operate a wide range of implements with optimum economy.
- With the optional front linkage and 1000rpm front PTO, you can tailor the M7002 to suit a variety of applications.
- The extremely spacious, quiet cab on the M7002 offers you an ideal command centre.
- Thanks to great comfort and exemplary ergonomics, you can work in a concentrated and relaxed way, through even the longest days.
- Improved insulation (category II) make the cabin even quieter.
- The new premium seat ensures a relaxing, comfortable drive.
- The cab suspension and the sprung front axle ensure both you and the tractor have a gentle ride.
- Modern precision farming solutions ensure the efficient use of resources.
- The advanced M7002 (Premium model) is 100% ISOBUS compatible.
- As an all-in-one terminal, the tractor’s K monitor combines a wide range of functions with intuitive operation.
- Headland management automates the entire headland operating sequence.
- In combination with a GNSS receiver, GEOCONTROL in the K monitors enables section control or variable rate applications
- The M7002 and Kubota front loaders are ideally matched and complement each other perfectly.
- The tailor-made combination provides smooth operation, first-class ease of use and maximum efficiency.
- The front loader joystick ensures smooth and effortless work.
- The Kubota KSR vibration damping helps to minimize the vibration load.
- The front loader can be attached and detached in no time at all, without tools, using multi-couplers.